- Hospitality for Wigan Athletic v Nottingham Forest in the Emirates FA Cup.
- Match to be played on Saturday 7 January 2017, 3pm kick-off.
- Hospitality from just £15.
The Wigan Athletic sales team are delighted to announce the half season hospitality packages for the visit of Nottingham Forest in the Emirates FA Cup. You can enjoy what promises to be a fantastic fixture in style with one of our hospitality packages, especially tailored to this fixture.
- Your own private suite for ten guests.
- You can choose to reserve a box with one or two course dining.
- The package will include access to the box from 12.30pm, hostess service throughout the afternoon and choice of watching the match from inside or outside.
- £490 for ten people to include two course dining
- £390 for ten people to include one course dining
- Our premier hospitality package.
- Two course dining.
- Compere-led entertainment and views across the pitch plus the added benefit of Man of the Match presentations after the final whistle.
- £49 per person
- Pitch views.
- One course meal,
- Meet players in the lounge.
- £39 per person
- Our superb restaurant in the West Stand, serving a two course buffet meal.
- £39 per person
- A large lounge at the heart of the Springfield Stand
- No meal included on this occasion.
- £15 per person
All of the packages include cushioned executive seating, reserved car parking, programme and team sheets, large screen TVs and bar and betting facilities.
For further details, or to make your reservation, please call the sales team on 01942 770 400, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to reception at the DW Stadium in office hours.