Renew your Season Ticket for 2013/14 and guarantee your seat up until 7 July 2013. From 8 July Season Tickets go on open sale and existing season ticket holders will not be able to guarantee their seat.
ANY of the following concessionary Season Tickets purchased will require proof of status (i.e. age or disability)
- Senior citizens - aged 65 years or over when applying
- Students - a letter of enrolment from your college/university as proof of full-time education
- Junior supporters must register with Team Latics:
- Under 5s - Under 5 at 01.09.2013
- Under 11s - Under 11 at 01.09.2013
- Under 16s - Under 16 at 01.09.2013
- Under 21s - Under 21 at 01.09.2013
- Under 5s may enter the South and East Stands for FREE. All Under 5s are entitled to a FREE Season Ticket when accompanied by a full paying adult. All Under 11s and Under 5s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
No booking fees apply to Season Ticket purchases. Calls to 0871 66 33 552 cost 10p/min inc. VAT from a BT landline, calls from other networks and mobile operators may vary.
LOST & STOLEN TICKETS
There will be a charge of £5 to re-issue lost or stolen Season Tickets (a lost property or crime number must be provided).
Each stand at the DW Stadium has two designated disabled platforms in prime positions, with catering and toilet facilities available, lifts to each concourse and direct access to the platforms. These platforms are designated for people totally confined to a wheelchair. Carer’s seats are allocated alongside the platforms. Additional wheelchair and disabled facilities are available at the front of the West Stand. Concessionary rates apply to disabled supporters. Should a carer be required, admission is available at no extra charge at the discretion of the Club (proof of disability required i.e. DLA entitlement).
Match commentary facilities are available for visually impaired supporters. Headsets are available on payment of a refundable deposit of £10.
Please communicate any queries to Norma Sherratt, c/o DW Stadium Ticket Office, e-mail email@example.com, or call 0871 66 33 552. PARKING is available upon application
(subject to availability - existing permit holders gain priority).