12:32 15 February 2012
By Latics Staff
There are two hospitality offers in the Springfield Lounge, paying homage to Wigan Athletic legends and to the club's historic FA Cup triumph.
The Legends Club offers a fitting tribute to Latics stars of yesteryear, with occasional guest visits and historical images adorning the walls.
This is an informal package suiting both fans and businesses alike.
- Sumptuous dining served from the carvery and chef's table.
- Informal dress code and relaxed surroundings.
- Hosted by Club legend Tommy Gore.
Half Season Prices (From Sheffield Wednesday 30 December) - £469
Category A Match - £75
Category B Match - £65CHAMPIONS CLUB
Paying homage to the historic 2013 FA Cup triumph, this package offers guests a laid back lounge setting with bar facilities, large screen TVs and the opportunity to buy a bar snack on the day.
- At the heart of the Springfield Stand, giving easy access to all seats in this part of the DW Stadium.
- Seasonal options allow for a full package, including meal every match, or option to buy food on the day.
- Full bar and betting facilities.
- Informal dress code.
(Basic) Half Season Prices (From Sheffield Wednesday 30 December) - £239
(Full) Half Season Prices (From Sheffield Wednesday 30 December) - £329
Category A Match - £60
Category B Match - £50
*All prices are inclusive of VAT