17:00 12 April 2016
By Latics Commercial
QUICK LINKS:-Springfield Lounge - Coors Lounge - Champagne Lounge - Rigalettos - Private Boxes - Prices & Booking
Brochure Download - Online Brochure - Renewal Form - Application Form
The Springfield Lounge provides a home for our fans in the heart of the Springfield (West) Stand.
This fantastic lounge is hosted by Club Legend Tommy Gore and gives you the chance to choose one of three fantastic match day dining options. Should you wish to dine before each match, you may choose to enjoy either a two course carvery meal, or single course dining from the chef’s table. Alternatively a simple season card upgrade will allow you entry to the lounge, a reserved seat and the opportunity to buy food on the day.
- Informal dress code and relaxed surroundings.
- Hosted by Club legend Tommy Gore.
- Sumptuous dining options include a choice of two course carvery, one course meal from the chef’s table or the option to buy a meal on a match to match basis.
- Full bar and betting facilities.
- Reserved seating at tables with your friends – tell us about your group before arriving on match days and we will tailor your table to suit you!
2015-16 season card holders may upgrade to a hospitality membership for 2016-17 with exclusive discounts - contact the hospitality team for details.
Springfield Lounge - Gold £799 (includes two course carvery with tea and coffee)
Springfield Lounge - Silver £699 (includes one course meal from the chef’s table)
Springfield Lounge - Bronze £449 (includes reserves seat with food available to purchase)
- Junior guests are subject to a 30% discount from the stated
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All packages include executive cushioned seat for the whole season, or choose to have a seat of your choice anywhere in the stadium. Shoud you choose seats other than the west stand, your access to the lounge will be restricted at half time.
SPREAD YOUR PAYMENTS
Book now by calling 01942 774000, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
V12 finance plans are available for reservations priced between £1,000 up to £15,000. For further details, please contact the hospitality team who will make the arrangements with you.